“The Soul always know what to do to Heal itself, the challenge is to Silence the Mind…”
Do you ever feel this way when you are attempting to meditate? It’s okay, a lot of people find it hard to quiet their minds for any length of time. Which is not surprising at all, with the way the world runs today.
There are many styles of meditation, maybe you need to research other methods or change the environment you are in, as sometimes the environment can make or break a successful meditation experience. Some may even help you feel like this:
So how do you meditate? Here are a few different ways I meditate:
1. Lay down on my back, close my eyes, silence all thoughts and sounds and drift off.
2. Sit up in a chair with my feet on the ground, sit with back straight, silence all thoughts and sounds & drift off.
3. Silently count with the intention of silencing all other thoughts in my mind, do this for at least 20 minutes and my mind & body feel peaceful & at ease.
4. Light a candle, fixate my eyes on the flame, focus only on the flame & drift off.
5. Listen to some peaceful music or chants, clear my mind of all other chatter or thought & drift off.
6. Visualize a certain color like amethyst, blue, green, white etc. And think of clearing my energy of negative vibes.
7. Lay down imagine every part of my body relaxing. Starting fro my feet, then my ankles and keep moving up my body until all body parts are relaxed and my mind is quiet. Sit here for at least 20 minutes and enjoy.
8. Use any of these methods and after I have cleared my mind I will focus on a specific problem, solution or answer I want to attain and send it out to the universe with feelings of Love & Gratitude and wait until the Universe sends back the answers. I continue with the meditation until the answer comes, which it ALWAYS does.
Best of luck to you & your meditation…